Beyond contributing to the Penguin Pledge, here are some additional “no cost” ways to raise funds for our school!
- Box Tops for Education. Clip and save “box top” labels from items you already purchase. We will have several collection times throughout the year, and redeem those Box Tops for cash back to Moraine. http://www.boxtops4education.com/about for details.
http://www.Buschs.com/community for details.
- Kroger. Register your Kroger Plus Rewards Card and earn money for Moraine every time you shop! Organization Name: Moraine Elementary PTA. Organization Number: 84529. https://www.Kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow for details.
- Office Depot/Max. When purchasing qualifying products, provide the following information for 5% back in credits to Moraine – School Name: Moraine Elementary School. School’s 5% ID Number: 70051776. www.OfficeDepot.com/givebts for details.
- Paper Retriever. Deposit your paper recycling in the green and yellow Paper Retriever dumpster in Moraine’s parking lot and the school receives periodic payments based on how much paper is recycled this way. http://royaloakrecycling.com/recycling-services/paper-retreiver/ for details.
- Scrip Cards. When you purchase gift cards thru Moraine’s Scrip Card program, a percentage of the total comes back to the school. Watch the Moraine listserv for details. This opportunity typically happens in November and May. Great for end-of-year holiday and teacher gifts, grads and dads, all occasions – and for your “normal” shopping all year-long!
- Be sure you are subscribed to Moraine’s primary communication vehicle – our listserv! http://www.northvilleschools.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=350915&type=d&pREC_ID=761388
THANK YOU for your continued support of our school!